Enrolments at Hampton SHS
Thank you for choosing Hampton Senior High School for your child’s education. At Hampton it is our aim to create a culture of excellence and high expectations for students, staff and parents.
All Applications to Enrol
Do you have a question or want to make an enquiry about enrolling your child at Hampton SHS, please call 9270 5700 or complete the following ‘Contact’ form which you can mail or email to the school.
Ready to apply?
For Year 7 enrolment information and applications you will need to follow this link https://www.hampton.wa.edu.au/-enrolments
For all other Year levels, please complete the Expression of Interest below as the first stage of the application process.
The document above can be completed and returned to the Enrolments Officer Ruth Stott or by email to Hampton.firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist and Enrichment Program Applications to Enrol
Click here to view additional information regarding the HSHS Specialist and Enrichment Programs. You can find more information regarding those programs on the individual web pages under the Gifted and Talented Dance & Specialist Programs header.
The following link has answers to some of the more popular questions raised during our Prospective Parent Information Evenings.
Information provided on the evening included:
- Starting High School: Year 7 at Hampton Senior High School (Curriculum and Pastoral Care)
- Opportunities for enrolment from Year 8 onwards.
- Processes, timeline and information regarding enrolment
- Gifted and Talented Dance Program and Enrichment Programs:
- Gifted and Talented Dance
- Specialist Cheer Dance,
- Specialist Information Technology (ICT)
- Specialist Performing Arts (Drama)
- Applied Science
- Athletics Academy
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Project EDGE Dance Program (For Year 4, 5 and 6 students)
- Project ACE Drama Project (For Year 5 and 6 students)