Thank you for choosing Hampton Senior High School for your child’s education. At Hampton it is our aim to create a culture of excellence and high expectations for students, staff and parents.
If you would like to make an enquiry about enrolling your child at Hampton SHS, please call 9270 5700 or complete the following ‘Contact’ form which you can mail or email to the school.
Alternatively you will find an Application for Enrolment below.
Please note for Year 7 enrolment information and applications you will need to follow this link https://www.hampton.wa.edu.au/-enrolments
If you would like to go ahead and complete an application for enrolment, the document above can be completed and returned to the Enrolments Officer Ruth Stott or by email to Hampton.firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view additional information regarding the Gifted and Talented Dance, Specialist and Enrichment Programs.
Click on the following link to view some of the questions raised during a Prospective Parent Information Evening
Information provided on the evening included:
- Starting High School: Year 7 at Hampton Senior High School (Curriculum and Pastoral Care)
- Opportunities for enrolment from Year 8 onwards.
- Processes, timeline and information regarding enrolment
- Gifted and Talented Dance Program and Enrichment Programs:
- Gifted and Talented Dance
- Specialist Cheer Dance,
- Specialist Information Technology (ICT)
- Specialist Performing Arts (Drama)
- Applied Science
- Athletics Academy
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Project EDGE Dance Program (For Year 4, 5 and 6 students)
- Project ACE Drama Project (For Year 5 and 6 students)