****Next meeting – Monday February 22, 2021
Hampton Senior High School Parents & Citizens Association Inc.
- Promoting the interests of the school, through cooperation between parents, teachers, students and
members of the community.
- Assisting in the provision of resources, facilities and amenities for the school and fostering community interest in educational matters.
Meetings Held in the Library twice per term.
Parking available via main gate entry.
Jacquelyn Pavy (President) Mobile: 0421 499 917
Nicole Hayes (Secretary) Mobile: 0438 908 315
For previous P&C minutes check the links further below.
Yellow Brick Cafe Canteen Menu click Canteen Menu 2020 updated February 2020
Parent & Citizen Associations (P&Cs) are a legislated forum in government schools for parents and citizens who want to make a positive difference in public education. P&Cs were formed to be able to:
- Participate in fundraising for school resources
- Contribute to working partnerships in the school community
- Discuss educational matters
Click on the link to download or view WACSSO’s ‘Effective P&C Association’ booklet
Levels of legal authority:
- School Education Act 1999
- School Regulations 2000
Associations Incorporation Act 1987
P&C Constitution September 2001
Any ‘ Terms of Reference’
Click on the link to view or download the current Western Australian ‘P&C Constitution’
Click on the link to view or download any of the ‘Acts’ from the State Law Publisher WA
By participating and supporting your school P&C, you can make a difference to public education. Go along and become involved and see your school community grow. The P&C has the ability to improve the children’s learning environment at your school socially and educationally. Take the opportunity to participate and network with other parents to support the future of your kids!