Parent Information

Contributions and Charges

Contributions & Charges 

Hampton Senior High School is proud of the quality educational program we offer and we are keen to maintain these high standards. Parent/guardian support with contributions is very important.


All elective Subject Charges in Years 7, 8, 9, and 10 (and all subjects in Years 11 and 12) are required to be paid by the end of Term 1. If your child commences after Term 1, please discuss payment with the Administration Office.


This includes the following specialist programs:

  • Gifted and Talented Dance
  • Specialist Digital Technologies
  • Specialist Performing Arts (Drama)
  • Specialist Cheer Dance
  • Athletics Academy
  • Applied Science


Payments made during Term 1 enable the school to plan expenditure early in the year to best benefit students. School Contributions and Charges can be paid by EFTPOS, cash, credit card or direct deposit. When making a payment via direct deposit from your bank account, please use your child’s name as a reference on all payments.

  • Bank Details: Hampton SHS
  • BSB: 306 067
  • Account Number: 4167884


Call Admin Services 6235 7106 to make a telephone payment or to discuss a payment plan.

Our school motto: Labor Omnia Vincit (“Hard work conquers all”)

Secondary Schools Assistance Scheme – SAS

At the beginning of every year your child attends Secondary School you may be eligible for a government subsidy – SAS.  This is widely publicised by the school at enrolment, via the website and messages to parents due to the timeframe when applications can be made.  This is (generally) during Term 1 only.


SAS as it is known is the Secondary Assistance Scheme which is available to families holding one of the following cards:

  • Family Health Care Card
  • Pensioner Concession Card or
  • Veterans’ Affairs Card


The subsidy includes:

  • $235 Educational Program assistance which will be paid to the school to cover the Voluntary Contributions in Years 7 – 10 and Charges in Years 11 and 12.
  • $115 clothing allowance can be paid direct to parents/guardians or alternatively to the school towards Charges.


Your card must be presented when you apply, to enable your application to be authorised. Applications are made online with the assistance of staff in the schools Administration office